Friday, January 30, 2009

Recovery

When you have reached a spot you never thought you'd get to, how do you recover? It's not a simple process for me. It probably isn't for anyone. How do you make the transition back to where you want to be - be it happy, peaceful, calm...or back to doing what you know you are meant to do. Does anyone have any suggestions on how they have recovered? It could be financial. It could be emotional. It could be healing a relationship. It could be anything. Let's start a discussion. Maybe eventually, as a nation, we can all start to heal and recover.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cara!
    Here is a few words from your lost "littlesister" at the other side of the world.

    I guess there are as many ways of recovery, as there are people in the world. But here is a few ideas.
    wondering about and spending time in nature sometimes heals and makes you "see" better.
    Maybe people are not meant to do what they think. Maybe they are meant to do something completely different, or in another way.
    maybe we should just be happy with what we have and what we can.
    But to feel happy, peaceful or calm you need to figure out what it takes for YOU to be happy,peaceful or calm -and take away everything that gets in the way of that.
    I hope everybody finds out what makes them happy, and that everybody get recovered from whatever they "suffer" from - all over the world.
    love and best regards to you from
    Bettinna in Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bettinna, How did you find me? I am so very happy to hear from my lost little sister - I thought you were lost forever and I was truly sad. I was just looking for you on Facebook - trying to reconnect. Thank you for connecting. I hope we always can stay connected. When you can, please let me know how you are. Your words are wise and full of wisdom and I am glad you posted it.
    Love to you all
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara

    im not on facebook - but here is my mail add. b-osauer@ofir.dk.
    Im fine, and thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete