Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trying not to panic

It's hard as you are going through transitions, not to hit those wide-eyed panicky times when you start to spin and spiral through life. I think I hit one of those times today. I started frantically cleaning, organizing, and looking for employment. I applied for part time jobs and full time careers...anything from working part time in a studio to working for a university. I had to "step away from the resume" and take a break. I have also been doing what I can to update my website and promote my business. I have so many directions that I can go, that it is easy for me to spiral. Now it is time to let go and let God. I have been praying for guidance and help. Maybe I should sit back and listen now - don't you think?! Wish me luck and pray for me!

1 comment:

  1. And yes beautiful woman, you are now following your own suggestions, or listening to the voice of God... "Let go and let God." You will receive magnificent gifts.
    love ixchel

    ReplyDelete